Monday, November 3, 2014

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Goodness, but was it cold for Halloween!!! We had Trick-Or-Treaters show up in golf carts (illegal in our village), the back of pick-up trucks (illegal in the state), and only 2 groups who came on foot!!! It was ssssooo cold that my dh enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate. . .that didn't even happen during last year's Polar Vortex!!! I finally broke down and turned the furnace on once the inside temperature got to 63. . .I like to wait until November 1st, but at 9:30 last night I figured it was past midnight somewhere - right???

With the cold weather, how about a peek at a couple of fall pages???



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here for the time being. . .have a couple of projects to do. Some of those projects will be fun (scrapbooks and calendars), others, not so much (clean windows and switch summer and winter clothes). Until next time. . .

No comments: