Friday, November 7, 2014

Frustrating Friday

For some reason everything I try to do frustrates me today. . .I need to go get groceries and usually I go early in the morning because by the afternoon it will too chaotic in the store for my taste. Things were going good until my dh is literally going out the door and tells me to pick up his medicine!!! Well, I know I need to get a refill next week, but decided to go ahead and take care of that. . .problem is I have to wait until mid-afternoon to pick that up!!! So now my day is all topsy-turvy!!! I know I'll adapt, but my rhythm is completely off!!! And that is just spilling over into everything I try to do!!! But, I do have one page for you. . .

This was created using



And, with that, I'm off to tackle the next thing on my list!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: