Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sweet, Sweet Sunday

It is Sunday once again. . .no big plans for today other than watching a car race and a football game. Last night my dh and I went to see a movie. . .I don't really like movies where the subject matter is something I simply cannot grasp and this movie fell into that category. It was really well done, but I didn't understand the plot at all. . .I guess I am getting too old and things like this is for a younger crowd.

It looks like we are in for a cold snap this week. . .there are fixings for a hearty beef stew tucked away in the kitchen so hopefully that will warm my bones when it does turn cold. And, for the first time this winter season, there is a forecast of snow later in the week. . .personally, I would rather have snow than ice!!!

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping, so here goes. First up. . .



These were created using







These were created using



And, with that I am outta here. . .have lots more to get accomplished today before I go watch TV. Until next time. . .

No comments: