Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Washday Wednesday

Today I have a unique list of things to accomplish. Going to wash linens, work on Christmas stuff, work on digitalizing my MIL's photos, and make a run to get paper. My biggest pet peeve is when someone uses the last of something and doesn't tell me about OR replenish the supply. My dh has been doing a LOT of printing lately. Imagine my surprise this morning when my printer runs out of paper and the paper supply is non-existent!!! It wouldn't be so bad, but I was at the store YESTERDAY!!! Now, I have to go back today because I have things that I need to print today!!!

I have been scrapping a bit lately too so here goes!!!



These were created using





These were created using

And with that I'm outta here for the day. . .need to get a start on those things I want to accomplish!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: