Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Where Did It Go Wednesday

Goodness, I can't believe it is Wednesday already!!! I have a TON of work that I want to accomplish today. And, it never fails when I am all ambitious about doing chores, I feel lousy!!! Today I have the beginnings of a cold that started yesterday when I was running errands. . .didn't think I was going to make it through that expedition and was planning in my head how to contact my husband and how I was going to have him come and get me to take me home!!! If I accomplished all of the errands that needed to be done, my reward was going to be Starbucks. . .you know I really wasn't feeling well when I decided to forego the Starbucks!!!

I think part of the problem is the weather. . .it was so rainy yesterday and cold. Today it is just gloomy and I swear the neighbor's tree is crying this morning. The branches are slumped over more than usual and it looks so sad!!!

I did manage to do a bit of scrapping over the last couple of days so here goes. . .first up. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And with that I'm outta here to go work on those closets and drawers!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: