Thursday, November 20, 2014

UGH - Part 2

Well, silly me thought I was feeling better yesterday. I thought I was over the worse of this silly cold. . .got lots accomplished, had plenty of energy, didn't have a coughing fit once - not ONCE!!! I knew something was up this morning when I actually woke up to my husband's alarm. . .that NEVER happens!!! I am always up at going around 5!!! I feel that I have been hit by a truck today. . .and to make matters worse it is that dreaded laundry day here!!! Then I printed my calendar for the next 2 months and realized that I really SHOULD have been getting these calendars and scrapbooks done!!! We have Christmas with the in-laws pretty early. . .and while that date was just decided, it is going to sneak up on me way to soon!!! My mother-in-law expects a calendar and scrapbook. . .not that she ever looks at the scrapbook, but she expects one!!! I do think she uses the calendars. . .those things seems to be a bit hit with the family. Once I get the base pages done, I will share them with you along with how I do them now - easy peasy!!!

Through all the germs, I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping. . .so here goes.



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here. There's laundry to do, calendars to create and scrapbooks to put together. Until next time. . .

No comments: