Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bizarre Day

Well, this has been a strange day from the get-go!!! Went to vote bright and early. . .even before 7 am there was a horrible line!!! The hold-up was actually getting a booth!!! They had 2 broken electronic booths and the rest were for paper ballots. When I got home, I called the county clerk and they were taking more booths out for our precinct. Then I went to the store to get fresh chicken for dinner. . .door was broken so you had to slither through. Then on the way home, there was a semi driving around my neighborhood. . .now, our streets aren't designed for semi trucks and this fella was stuck on a corner. . about 2 inches from taking down a street light and definitely in the yard opposite the light. He couldn't go forward and couldn't go backward. The last time we had a semi out here it got caught on the overhead wires and took out an entire block of power poles, electric lines and cable lines!!!

I have gotten a bit of fall scrapping done, so here goes. . .



These were created using

And with that I'm outta here. . .want to mop the kitchen floor today among other things on this rainy Tuesday!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: