Monday, October 27, 2014

Back To My Normal

What a fun and busy weekend. Started on Friday when I got to spend the day with one of the granddaughters!!! She loves to play tic tac toe with Grandma and she is getting pretty good at it too!!! Then on Saturday we went to visit the other set of grandkids. Went to a soccer practice for the 3-year old grandson, then celebrated his birthday at a park and moved on to a soccer match for the 6-year old granddaughter. It was so much fun, but can I just say it was in the upper 40's when we left in the wee hours on Saturday. . .by the time we were sitting outside at the soccer game, it was 83-degrees!!! Makes it very hard to dress when the weather is like this. I don't think I can remember it being this hot this late in the fall. . .the temperature here today is supposed to be in the low 80's. There have been times in the past when I have had my furnace on by this date!!!

My major goals for this week is to clean the house really well which might even mean washing curtains. I would like to get some of the work done before Thanksgiving. I also want to get the bulk of the Christmas shopping done for the grandkids and start sorting through the scrapbook pages from this year to get the Christmas scrapbooks started. Then I would LOVE to get those calendars finished, but don't know if that will happen or not :-) I do have lofty goals for the week so we will see how it goes.

I have been doing a bit of scrapping too so here goes. . .



These were created using









These were created using





And, with that I am outta here to go get my day started!!! Have LOTS to get done today so wish me luck!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: