Saturday, October 11, 2014

Simple Weekend

I am hoping for a simple weekend. Have a special guest visiting with us for a couple of days. This morning, we are going to go to a Pancake And Sausage Breakfast so, hopefully he likes pancakes and sausage!!! Last night, we put together a Hot Wheels track and I think it is a hit!!! He loves trains and cars but I thought the track might be too advanced for a 2-year old, but once it was constructed with his help, he is getting how to run those cars through it!!! So, I think that is a hit. He is wanting to make cupcakes while he is here and his sister wants him to bring some home with him!!! So, we will work on that today. Last night, he and I watched a NASCAR race. I was fixing popcorn when the race started and the next thing I hear is "GRANDMA, BIG CRASH". Now, the race had just started, and I just KNEW he didn't know what he was talking about, but I came into the room and sure enough there was a HUGE crash on the very first lap!!! He is watching the replay and said "What a mess"!!! This kid has NASCAR in his blood!!! He sat there and watched the race with me until Grandpa got home!!! So FUN!!!

I have had such a topsy turvy week at this point that I haven't gotten much new scrapping done, but did want to share with you what I have managed to complete.

This was created using

And, that has been my sole production for the last couple of days. I hear a little man stirring downstairs so I had better take advantage of the quiet time while I have it. . .until next time. . .

No comments: