Sunday, October 19, 2014

Suddenly Saturday

I have no idea where yesterday went!!! I was busy, I remember that, but I can't recall what I actually accomplished. I know according to my "To Do" list I ran a lot of errands. I managed to pick up gifts for my MIL's birthday dinner. Oh, and I did get new house shoes!!! Mine were completely worn out. . .so bad that I tripped going down the steps the other day. . .when you fall because of shoes that are literally falling apart, it is time to get new ones :-) It is best to get them when they are on sale for 50% off AND you have a coupon for an additional 30% off!!! SCORE!!!

Here are a few pages that I got done. Have several projects in the works so there will be more to come later in the weekend hopefully. But, until then, here goes. . .

This was created using





These were created using





And last, but not least



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go to a birthday celebration. . .up to 40 people at an Olive Garden at noon on a Sunday afternoon should be an interesting experience!!! Thankfully, I'm not the one who planned this gathering :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: