Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Monday Melody

The temperature is cool enough today that I can work at the computer with the window opened. The birds are chirping, there is the sound of grasshoppers, and then there is that yappy dog!!! The birds are OK, the grasshoppers don't bother me with their constant drone, but that dog. . .that dog is the epitome of a yappy dog!!! That bark is so high-pitched and once he starts, he just does NOT stop. . .constant yap, yap, yap, yap. Now, you have to understand that each "yap" is preceded with a jump. . .that dog HAS to jump before he barks. . .drives me nuts, but I like the fresh air so I'll bear with it for a few minutes more. . .thank goodness my kitty is much quieter!!!

I had an appointment this morning and now I'm done with appointments for another week. . .then there is another appointment. It is "that" time of year - UGH!!! But my reward for getting the first one done is to scrap and nap!!! So here goes with the scrap. . .



These were created using









This was created using

And, finally, I am playing along with the Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Layout Artist contest which is part of their Birthday Bash. . .

This was created using



And, with that I am outta here to go work on a little project that has been 3 years in the making. . .until next time. . .

No comments: