Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wishful Weekend

I have BIG plans for the weekend. . .want to work on a craft project that has been downstairs for a number of years now. . .THAT is one of my goals. I'm trying to do a pillow sham and have everything cut out except those darn angle pieces. Now, you have to keep in mind this is a pattern that I created. . .and I was horrible at geometry in high school, but in my defense I never saw the teacher stand up in the 4 years of math class that I took so basically we were completely self-taught!!! I struggled so much with math in high school, then when I got to college, I took the required math class and liked it so much I took 2 more years of math. . .and can I just say I got A's in every single math class all the way through the highest math class that I could take!!! So, I don't think my struggles in high school were ME, I think it goes back to the teacher!!! Just sayin'. . .

I have a few scrapbooking projects in the works too, so here goes. . .



These were created using a template by Eudora and





These were created using



This was created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy the crisp, cool air!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: