Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Who Knows Wednesday

Who knew today was Wednesday??? This week seems to be flying by at a rapid rate for some reason!!! Not much going on this week for me, but lots going on in the area. The Farm Progress Show is in the area and that brings a TON of people in the agri-business industry to our part of the country. It is going to be hot, but I have been out there when it was MUCH hotter than it is now. Then, of course there is the Labor Day weekend to look forward to. . .we have no big plans and that is kind of nice and relaxing. My dh has a MAJOR project going on at work and he has been spending a LOT of time on work so I am hoping that he can relax for a bit on the weekend, but I get the feeling until this project is over in October his time is going to be occupied with work!!!

I have been scrapping a little as I recover from the weekend so here goes. . .

This was created using

And, with the heat around here, I am sssssoooo ready for fall!!! Can hardly wait for soup and chili weather!!!



These were created using a template from Cindy Schneider and

And, how about these fun colors???



These were created using

And, with that I think I'm outta here for the day. . .until next time. . .

No comments: