Friday, August 28, 2015

Finally Friday

I think for the first time in a week I got a "normal" night of sleep. We'll see how I do today. We have a family trip planned to a large amusement park for tomorrow so that should keep my mind busy. . .lots to do today to get ready to go. The grandkids will certainly enjoy this trip . . . I was so surprised last year when we did it for the first time that the kids had a blast given how hot it was. We just took it easy and the adults got to ride rides and the kids got to ride rides and I got to take photos so everyone was happy. This year, the girls will be taller and that opens up a new set of rides for them and they are super excited about that!!! We'll see if we can temp out grandson to ride a few rides. . .he isn't as bold as the girls at this point.

I have been doing a bit of scrapping lately so here goes. . .





These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on all these errands. Until next time. . .

No comments: