Monday, August 17, 2015

Finally Friday

Today is finally Friday. I don't know if it is my cold that is STILL hanging around or the fact that there has been a LOT going on the past couple of weeks, but it just seems like time flies by one minute and then drags on another. Yesterday, I was playing with our 5-year old granddaughter and she looked up at me and with wisdom that I have NO idea where it came from said "Grandma, I wish I could pause time". . .what 5-year old thinks like that???

Today, I have an appointment with "The Cable Guy" who is going to install a new cable box. We got a letter a couple of weeks ago that we had to upgrade our DVR box, so I called to get information regarding a new service in our area and I asked specifically if the cable box we were going to be getting would support that new service and I was told yes, definitely. Not so much!!! But like my granddaughter says, everything is fixable :-)

I'm going to try to get all caught up over the next couple of days, so here goes. . .



These were created using



This was created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to get a start on the day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: