Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wild, Busy Week Ahead

I have the feeling the next couple of weeks are going to be a blur of activity!!! I am so excited to have one of the grandkids visit for a few days before her school starts. . .then the other granddaughter will visit before HER school starts. Plus throw in a couple of local festivals and there will be plenty to do!!!

Today is going to be a busy day. . .have lots of posting to do, need to clean the house and then there are groceries. This is one of "those" trips. . .seems like I ran out of EVERYTHING this week. And then add to that guests visiting. . .this is not a shopping trip that I am looking forward to!!!

But I have decided to do something fun first, so I'm going to post my work for the week so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And some seriously FUN pages







These were created using













These were created using





These were created using



This was created using





These were created using







These were created using



And, with that I think I am caught up for the week!!! Have to say I have been having a BLAST!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: