Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sad Times. . .

This has been "one of those weeks". . .our granddaughter came back for a visit on Monday and Tuesday, and promptly started coming down with a cold. Now, I blame myself for that - I've been fighting this "thing" for a couple of weeks now. Poor little girl started Kindergarten on Thursday. The thing is, she is coughing and sneezing and runs a temp in the evening, but during the day she acts just fine. That little girl just does not complain. I asked her how her throat felt and the answer I got "Not great". . .

I took her back home on Tuesday. . .now, I was trying to recover from 2 weeks of kids and fighting this "thing" I had and it never occurred to me I was missing a kitty. But then again, he sometimes disappears for a couple of days. Well, I found him yesterday. . .laying in an old litter box in the storage room. I have no idea what happened to him, he had been in such a good mood the past 2 weeks and had gotten so cuddly which just was not his style at all. . .I am going to miss that cat and I do know that I don't want another cat. I am now down to one and she is getting older so I'm resolved to a life with no pets. . .this is just too difficult. . .I have known great losses before and realize that the loss of a pet pales in comparison, at the moment that hole in my heart feels huge though and is bringing back the sting of losing a Father, Mother, and sister all over again. . .

I am determined to get caught back up with my scrapping, so here goes. . .

This was created using a re-release from Just So Scrappy





These were created using





This was created using





These were created using

How about a couple of CU items that could be used to create personal use papers. . .



These were created using

And, with that, I think I am all caught up. . .now I might take a couple of days to find my mojo and heal this hole in my heart. . .until next time. . .

1 comment:

Charne said...

Great LO's as always, but I am so sorry about your kitty....HHHHUUUUGGGGSSS