Thursday, August 13, 2015

Not My Best Idea

I love everything sky-related. Last week, I stalked the International Space Station when it was visible in our area. I have seen comets, solar and lunar eclipse, the Space Shuttle both in orbit and in transit. I love looking up to the sky. And here, the meteor show was supposed to be at its peak during the early morning hours. So, I had a reason to get up early and decided to get up a couple of hours early to go outside and see if I could see anything. Now, if you remember the previous post, I have a nasty summer cold. . .and actually, I woke up earlier than I had anticipated because I was coughing uncontrollably. Got that under control and ventured outside to see what I could see. . .hindsight being what it is, that was probably not one of my best ideas!!! It was so cold and damp. . .after the temperatures got up close to 90 yesterday, who knew it would be so cold. I started coughing again and decided to come in so I wouldn't wake up the neighbors. . .and was so cold and feverish - BLECH!!! But on the plus side, I did see one meteor :-)

I have a guest coming for a couple of days, then both girls will be here for a local festival, then they will be gone, then my little guest returns for a couple of days before school starts. So, it is a busy few days ahead of me. . .and with that, I want to get all caught up on my scrapping before I get behind again, so here goes.



These were created using

And, with that I think I am going to go scrap some challenge pages and pick up our granddaughter for her visit. Until next time. . .

No comments: