Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WOW Wednesday

I have to say I am so excited about today. First of all, I slept until 6 AM!!! You have NO idea what an accomplishment that is for me. . .there are days I am up and sitting here at the computer at 3:30 because I can't sleep!!! Then, I got up, put a beef roast in the crockpot, made my cole slaw (it is so much better when it gets to sit in that homemade dressing for several hours), and even peeled and cut the potatoes. Those potatoes are sitting in a pot of cold water to draw out the starch. So really all I have to do to have a yummy dinner is turn on the potatoes and put a slurry of cornstarch and water in the roast this afternoon. So, this feels like a vacation day!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

My next major endeavor for the day is to sew. . .did a little each day, but today I "feel" it!!!

But, before I can get started on that project, I have a couple of things I'd like to share with you. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go work on that pillow sham. . .until next time. . .

No comments: