Friday, May 20, 2016

Busy Week

This is going to be one of those super busy weeks. . .I have a lot of projects that I want to do and appointments all week. Then, next weekend we have a dance recital and a ballgame so going to be super busy. . .this is when a very good "To-Do" list comes in handy!!!

Before things get too crazy, I wanted to share a couple of layouts with you so here goes. . .

Created using



Created using





Created using



Created using



Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on the weekend!!! Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and it just occurred to me that we have been married longer then either of our parents. . .not because of divorce, but due to farming accidents. So, until next time. . .

No comments: