Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weary Weekend

I have to admit I am pretty exhausted this morning. . .and I am all messed up on my days of the week. For some reason this feels like it should be Saturday but instead it is Friday. This is one of those days when I just wish there was someone who would do all the work that I need to do today. I simply have to get groceries and I really don't want to do that task today. There is rain heading this way and with the long weekend I worry that it is going to be a complete zoo at the grocery store!!! But, it is a job that has to get done. . .UGH!!!

I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on the weekend fun and relaxation!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: