Thursday, May 12, 2016

Post Festivities Slowdown

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  As for me, while my dh visits his Mother, I think I'll stay home and watch a movie or two.  This is one of those days that is kind of bittersweet for me.  For years, I didn't get to see my Mother on Mother's Day because we had to visit my MIL. . .now that Mom is gone, I can't visit her.  The Mother's Day celebration for my MIL as all the family gatherings there now are getting smaller and smaller. . .not sure what is up with that but at times the company can be a little on the trying side and I think most people have just decided to skip it.

Anyway, I got busy last week and forgot to post a bunch of stuff so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: