Sunday, November 12, 2017

Frosty Morning

I think that we might be done with those 90-degree days!!! It is 29 this morning and there is a frosty chill in the air. . .I LOVE it!!! I am in full holiday prep mode. . .this week is planning and cleaning, next week continues the cleaning part and then we are in food prep mode!!! I have to say I love Thanksgiving. . .I love getting together with people without the stress of gift giving. But, having said that, today I'm going Christmas shopping and getting a start on this. Once the gifts are procured then I feel like I can sit back and enjoy the holidays. I have ideas for everyone at this point. . .well, except for my girls.

I have also been working on the Christmas scrapbooks and 2018 calendars. For the calendars I take templates for calendar toppers and create 4x6 templates. I fill those in and then use Shutterfly to create desk calendars for people. . .they tend to like those over the wall calendars. For the photo, I plop in the fill template. I have to say they look incredible and I think they are the most anticipated gift along with the scrapbooks.

With all that work going on, I have STILL managed to do a little bit of scrapping that I can share. . .so here goes Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on my day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: