Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Calm Before The Storm

Tomorrow is the feast day here!!! Now if I can just get through today with all the prep work hopefully I will have my act together well enough that I can just enjoy being with family. One of our daughters and her family come tonight and stay for a couple of days and the other daughter will come tomorrow. Then all three grandkids will be here on Friday!!! I have to say I'm so excited about that!!! Saturday we will take the last grandkid back home and I'll have to prep the dishes for Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house. Then next week is super busy too but I am hopeful that by Wednesday I can kind of relax before the next round starts!!!

But, before I get all busy I wanted to get my blog started so here goes. . . Created using And, before things get hectic around here, I wanted to share the layouts I did for various challenges This was done for the November, 2017 Template Challenge at The DigiChick Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, once again I got so busy I forgot to publish this. . .geeze!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: