Friday, November 3, 2017

November Starts

Well, the busiest time of the year has started!!! The question at the moment is will I get the 2018 calendars done??? Will I get scrapbooks pulled together for the girls??? Will I get Thanksgiving Dinner done and not make anyone sick??? Will I get through Thanksgiving at the in-laws with grace and dignity??? While it is busy, I do enjoy it too. . .there will be a pancake and sausage breakfast, a couple of Christmas programs, a performance of The Nutcracker with a super sweet little soldier and bon-bon, giggles at the "butt-cheek" rolls and family times.

But before we get to all of that I have layouts to share with you. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. Today is a busy day and I need to get a jump on things!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: