Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Rough Water. . .

The past few days have been pretty trying. Spent a lot of time worrying about a member of the family, time spent in the hospital and taking care of a little one. Things are starting to look up now and hopefully in a couple of weeks she will be able to have surgery and will feel much better going forward, but there are still rough waters to sail.

Since I have been called away unexpectedly for the past couple of weeks, my scrapping and well as the holiday planning and cleaning have gone by the wayside. I have managed to do a couple of layouts. . .I am definitely feeling the need for some scrapping therapy!!! But here's what I have for you now. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: