Saturday, December 22, 2018

Feeling Festive

This week my husband had his surgery and it went well so that is a huge relief!!! Now we wait for the second round in January!!! I also got all of the Christmas gifts wrapped except for one that should be done later today. I got the Shutterfly Christmas gifts finished and ordered so I am on standby for that to show up next week. I can't tell you what a weight that lifts from my shoulders!!! Now I feel like I can enjoy the holiday season finally!!! We went to one Christmas program last night and are going to one on Sunday and that should wrap up those activities. Don't get me wrong, I love going to this stuff, but everything is out of town and I mean OUT OF TOWN by 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours one way!!! And this time of year you never know what the weather is going to be like!!! Next week we have Christmas at my MIL's house. . .and if I get through that I feel like I am home free!!! I don't even mind getting things ready for Christmas here. . .that will be a week later and that is fine with me. . .

So, this week I have been getting back into scrapping a little more and have a few things to share with you. . .so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go put the finish wrappings (pun definitely intended) on this holiday season!!! Until next time, I hope you have a wonderful holiday full of new memories to scrap in the coming year. . .

No comments: