Saturday, January 11, 2020

Another Topsy-Turvy Week!!!

Well, this week is just gonna be wacky!!! Today it is nearly 60-degrees outside. . .entirely TOO warm for January. By Friday we are supposed to have record high temperatures with a deluge of rain. . .then if you don't like rain, just stick around and it is gonna turn cold with SNOW!!! Nothing like the weather in these parts to keep one on their toes!!!

I feel like slowly but surely I am starting to get back to my normal routine. . .no Christmas preparations, no extra cleaning. . .but I still have my lovely boot from the broken foot so that is slowing me down just a tad. And since I can't drive I feel like I've lost my independence. I have been able to scrap just a bit so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I'm outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: