Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year, New Decade!!!

It didn't dawn on me until our granddaughter mentioned she was starting her second decade that a new decade was beginning!!! I remember back to the new millenium - I was working in IT and had to spend 2 nights at work to monitor the first two Y2K runs of the billing system. It was a non-event for us but that was because of the dedicated effort for years prior to that!!! Oddly enough I still have my little plastic "Countdown To The Next Millennium" clock that we got for our efforts - the company didn't last, but this little plastic clock is STILL working!!! With the new year, I have a layout or two to share with you. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to go prepare part of the feast for tomorrow's Christmas celebration at my house!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: