Friday, January 24, 2020

Another Week. . .More Snow

We made it through Winter Storm Jacob last week, and now we are on trend for another round of snow which could span the rest of the week. I sure am glad that I have my errands for the week done. . .which means I have time for all those other "extras" that I never seem to get around to doing!!! Today I am going to tackle the coat closet!!! Earlier this week I did the linen closet and I felt ssssssooooo good when that was done!!! Once I get that closet done, I am going to fix an issue with Word, work on mirroring my EHDs and do a puzzle, work on my planner. . .I have rather lofty plans and am counting on being snowed in for a couple of days!!! I do NOT want to get out in the snow with this aircast!!!

I have managed to do a little scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .I have a lot of little things to do which makes for a busy day indoors!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: