Friday, August 21, 2020

And So It Begins Again. . .

Around these parts, school was supposed to start this week, and in some schools it will start, but other schools have done a pivot since Sunday. With very short notice, a couple of schools have switched from in-person learning to all virtual. I think at last count, there are 2 public schools and all parochial schools are using in-person learning. . .the remainder are all virtual. It will be interesting to see how long the in-person stands though, our positivity rate is going up with over 50 testing positive on several days and the majority of those are the 20 and younger crowd. As for me, I'm still staying home as much as I can and only venturing out for groceries and medication. And, can I just say too that next week the western heatwave is getting to my area, so when I got groceries today, I got 2-weeks worth so I might get to hang around the house a lot next week!!!

With all of that, I have been doing a little scrapping and getting ready to work on Christmas gifts so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here for the week!!! I have a busy disjointed weekend planned and I need to get a start on it!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: