Saturday, August 8, 2020

Not Any Other August

This certainly isn't any other August is it? Around here it is unseasonably mild for August - I have had the windows opened now for 2 days and I'm enjoying the air the feels more like fall than the dog days of summer!!! Then there's that whole COVID thing still going on and if I'm honest, getting worse in our area. Not to mention school!!! School starts here in another couple of weeks and the schools in our county alone are running the gambit from totally online to a choice between hybrid (part in-person and part online) or fully in-person or totally online. I'm also surprised that in our county alone, there have been 12 positive cases with children 9 and under with the vast majority of cases being under 20 years of age. I'm doing my part and staying home. . .I haven't seen one daughter and her family since before this whole thing began. She lives in one of the national hotspots. With all the time I've had, I've done a little bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that does it for this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: