Saturday, August 15, 2020

Another Weeks Slips By

Time just seems to be slipping by. . .we did have a fun diversion this week though!!! We visited our daughter and two of the grandkids for a little bit. It was a 2-1/2 hour drive and we were very careful. We packed a lunch and drinks for the drive, avoided crowded places to stop, wore a mask when outside of the vehicle. But, having said that, we drove into a fairly hot spot, so we will see how the next 2 weeks go. The cases in our county are going up more and more each day and school hasn't even started yet. This week alone, two of the schools in our county have done a u-turn and are going all virtual for the first part of the year. . .originally they were offering a hybrid approach. The demographic with the highest gains in our town is the under-20 group which is disconcerting!!! I'm still only going out to the groceries, medicine and pet food. Any other trips I make are to places that are taking this seriously. I was really surprised this week though. . .I had to have blood drawn at the doctor's office and it was way more lax than the veterinarian's place was last week!!! I was shocked that neither of the receptionists were wearing masks!!! When I took the cat for her vaccines last week, I parked the car, called the office, they came out and took the kitty in, did their thing and brought her back out. I didn't have to get out of the vehicle at all!!! They take this seriously, I'm not so sure about the doctor's office!!!

I've done a little scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is going to do it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: