Friday, August 28, 2020

August Nearly A Wrap!!!

For a year that is dragging by, I am find it is slipping by so fast!!! August is nearly over. . .around here most schools have gone back to school and some, within a day or two pivoted from in-person to virtual for the first part of the year. These are crazy times for sure!!! I live in an area with a lot of univerisities within an hour and the positivity rates are increasing daily. . .so, I am resolved to do my Christmas shopping online this year. . .and I started a couple of months ago because I simply had no idea how this was going to turn out, but I had no hope for a normal Christmas. As we get into autumn, this is my favorite time of year with Thanksgiving being my absolute favorite holiday. . .pretty sure that won't be our traditional Thanksgiving this year, but I am hopeful that we will have something to be thankful this year, but time will tell. . .

It has been super hot here this week so I've been scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for this week. . .now I am off to do some housecleaning!!! UGH!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: