Friday, June 4, 2021

Jumpin' June

My goodness, it has just occurred to me that I have NO idea where the year has gone!!! Seems I've become somewhat complacent with life with restrictions!!! Not sure if it is because one day just bleeds into another or what, but this month our restrictions will virtually disappear. While most of my family is fully vaccinated except for the two youngest grandchildren, I'm not ready to lose the mask in public just yet and it will still be a long time before I eat at a restaurant again. But, this month I will venture to an auditorium to watch our granddaughter's dance recital. This will be the first event that the venue will have without restrictions, but they have implemented protocols along with the dance studio's policies that I feel somewhat safe. Instead of one show, they are doing 3 much shorter shows, clearing and sanitizing the auditorium between shows. Also, instead of assigned seats, the tickets are general admission with the venue staff seating patrons to socially distance the small groups. We usually go out to eat afterwards, but we are going to skip that this year. . .Anyway, it will be Christmas before we know it so my goal this month is to get the base for the 2022 calendars done!!! Then I'm going to start gathering pages for the scrapbooks!!! Each year I vow that I won't be frantically scrapping in November!!!

I do have a couple of pages to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: