Friday, June 25, 2021

Where Did I Put That Ark???

I has been incredibly dry here this year. . .we had very little snow in the winter to a freak snow in late April. But this weekend, all of that is gonna change. . .we are supposed to have 5-6 inches of rain!!! The forecast for the next 10 days shows storms every single day with rainfall totals ranging from a half inch to a full inch of rain each day!!! Add to that hot weather and we are going to be cooked by the time this is over!!! With no Fourth of July celebrations last year to the possibility of rain this year, it sure is a bummer!!!

This week I've been busy and actually took a day off so I have a couple of things to share, but not a lot so here goes. . . Created using Created using And with that I am outta here. . .until next week. . .

No comments: