Friday, June 11, 2021

So Excited!!!

I have to admit I am super excited about the weekend!!! For the first time in 2 years I get to go to a dance recital!!! My daughters started taking dance when they were 5 years old. When it was all said and done, I had attended 15 years worth of studio recitals, 3 years of college dance repratory performances, an untold number of football and basketball games where the pom squad performed and the same for watching them head camps when they worked for a major dance competition company. There were a few years where we didn't have performances, but then our granddaughters became interested in dance. and wella, more performances!!! All was good until COVID hit and the last performance I saw was in 2019. I'm so excited to see how they have progressed!!!

But, before I get to do that, I have some new "stuff" to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to get a start on enjoying the weekend!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: