Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Be Prepared!!!

All winter long I have had a feeling about that first weekend in March. . .the weather forecast gets more disconcerting with each broadcast. I really should have gone out and run my errands today, but I didn't. Tomorrow the high is going to be 5-degrees, then Friday is snow, Saturday is a "wintry mix", Sunday and Monday we might see accumulating snow. . .come on spring!!! Some of the birds that frequent my backyard during adverse weather are already gathering in the apple tree!!! I had big plans for the weekend including a granddaughter for the weekend before she gets busy with spring activities. I canceled those plans today. Didn't want to get her hopes up only to be dashed. Now, since I have canceled my plans, watch the nasty weather will bypass us which would be perfect with me :-)

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping the past couple of days. And, I reaffirmed the reason I don't do art journaling pages - I'm just not very good at it. I like order, not chaos!!! So, here goes. . .



These were created using

And a couple more



These were created using

And, with that I'm off to watch a basketball game. . .and enjoy some popcorn. Tomorrow will be spent getting ready for wicked winter weather. Until next time. . .

No comments: