Friday, February 28, 2014

Calm Before The Storm

Today seems to be the calm before our predicted big storm. Officially the forecast says we will get 6-9 inches of snow "with some areas in excess of 1 foot". We will see, but if the birds in the apple tree are any indication, could be a doozey!!!

Since I have time today, I have been moving furniture and cleaning the carpet. I have a carpet cleaner that works well for me, it has a small tank that I can easily handle, the extraction is first-rate so the carpet dries super fast in my opinion. And, I don't use cleaner in the machine, instead, I use what my Mom always used - vinegar!!! Somehow the smell is nice and fresh and not a heavy "perfume" odor. Between cleaning and scrapping, I have accomplished quite a bit. Now, after this, I have two more chores to do!!! Feeding the birds will be my reward for getting EVERYTHING on the list done!!!

So, here are the pages I have created today. . .

This was created using

And

This was created using

And, with that, I'm off to wrap that daily "to-do" list!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: