Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Mumblings

Well, Titan, the big storm that we were supposed to have never actually materialized for us. I think it tracked more south of us which is fine with me. On Friday they were forecasting 6-9 inches of snow. . .we got MAYBE a half inch!!! I think the forecasters are relying on their models a bit too much and not actually observing how the storm is actually moving. By mid afternoon on Friday I was skeptical if were actually going to get as much snow as they were indicating. It was nice to have a quiet weekend though. With the weather, the only plans we had were going to a Pancake and Sausage Breakfast if it was OK outside. That was yummy, and after that, we washed the van and came home. From that point on, we just kind of hung out at home. From time to time I'd go do some computer work and thus, we have pages this morning!!! So, here goes. . . First up a couple of pages from a fun little mini



These were created using





These were created using

And with that I'm off to work on this endless "To-Do" list!!! So many odds and ends!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: