Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Topsy Turvy Tuesday

Oh my word, it is 70-degrees outside at the moment. . .and we are under a winter weather advisory for tonight!!! Say it ain't so!!! You have to be kidding me. . .2-4 inches of snow tonight??? Give me a break!!! This can't possibly be good for my health!!! I can already feel the spring cold that will be coming on around Friday just in time for the weekend!!!

I have been busy scrapping and enjoying the open windows today so here goes. . .first up is a sweet little page for St. Patty's Day

This was created using





And a couple of delicate pages



These were created using

And here are some pages that are just super cute!!!



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go work on dinner and read my book!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: