Sunday, March 9, 2014

Filled Friday and Wonderful Weekend

Do you ever have one of those days that you just absolutely dread? Today is one of those days for me. There is just too much chaos going on in my life today. My philosophy at this point is to just take one thing at a time, address that and move on. Yesterday was a day that came totally out of left field for me. I was moving through my chore list, knocking out task after task when the phone rings and my daughter was distraught and needed a favor. I was happy to help since it was nice and sunshiny outside, but I have to tell you it took a lot of coordination and a lot of miles on my van!!! I was exhausted when I got home, but I was able to finish virtually everything on my to-do list for the day!!! Go Me!!!

So here I sit, early on a Friday morning, getting ready to help my dh through the day. Hoping that all goes well and that the rest of the day is smooth sailing. We'll see. . . .

In the meantime, I haven't actually gotten a lot of scrapping done, but I have managed to do a couple of things.

This was created using

Next up. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And now, something completely different for me it seems!!!



These were created using

Gosh, I created more pages than I thought!!! Scrap Therapy!!! And, with that I am outta here to start working on a couple of challenges. I am deciding to branch out a bit this month - the Progressive Scrap starts today at theStudio, and then I'm going to try to get more involved at a couple of new sites!!! We'll see how it goes!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: