Friday, March 21, 2014

Finally Friday

My goodness, this has been a ROUGH week!!! And, it primarily centered around my beloved computer. On Wednesday, the EHD that I use for backing up my stash threw a message that it was about to fail. No problem, I have this under control. I started running a scan to see what was wrong. Decided to let that run all night. Got up the next morning and decided to work on a page I has started the day before. . .the EHD with my stash on it is having a FIT!!! Here it is Friday, I think I have my backup drive back in working order. I am going to try one more thing with the non-functioning EHD and I think I am going to pick up a new EHD at the store since they are on sale this week. Been contemplating getting a new drive anyway, this is just the kick I need to get that done.

Anyway, with all that, I haven't really gotten much done and all of this was before the drama started so here goes. . .

This was created using

And here are a couple using the March Mega Collection at theStudio



These were created using

And, with that, I'm outta here to start working on my EHD and run a couple of errands. Until next time, enjoy this great weather. . .

No comments: