Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcomed Wednesday

So far, today has been much better than the previous two days. . .somehow I came down with some sort of flu-bug that has had me down since Saturday maybe. The last two days have been miserable and I actually think I slept the majority of the day on Monday which just is NOT my style!!! I rarely sleep past 5 am!!! Anyway, today I feel a bit better and actually had a cup of coffee this morning. But at this point, one cup of coffee is it for me!!!

I have been scrapping off and on as I feel up to it. Seriously, I'm not used to scrapping sporadically, I am much more the sit down, start and finish a project. It is just too hard for me to get back "into" whatever frame of mind I was in when I started something. Anyway, here are my flu-driven pages - LOL!!!



This was created using







These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go fix dinner and then an evening of basketball and relaxation (I hope). Until next time. . .

No comments: