Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Marvelous Monday

It is official - it is warm outside!!! I have actually opened one of the windows in the sunroom and later will go out and enjoy the fresh air while dinner is baking away in the oven!!! Hard to believe it is going to be even WARMER tomorrow. . .but, wait for it. . .there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow night!!! They have always said if you don't like the weather, wait a few hours and it will surely change!!!

And, with the time change, I somehow feel I have more TIME in a day to get things done!!! And, I have to say I'm loving sunlight longer in the evenings, but it is really hard to get up in the morning when it is still dark. But that too will change shortly!!!

With the extra time in the day, I have managed a couple of pages, so here goes.

First up.

This was created using Creative Victorian's Grab-A-Byte collection at Scrapbook Bytes.

A photo from my dd's trip to Ireland

Created using

No comments: