Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tempting Tuesday

Oh my goodness, it is so tempting to get outdoors today!!! The sun is shining and it looks gorgeous out there. . .until I look at the thermometer and see that it is several degrees below zero!!! Seriously, this is springtime sunshine!!! The days are getting longer - you can definitely feel it. Last night I dreamt that I planted my herbs for the season!!! I don't think I have ever had cabin fever to this degree in my entire life!!! But this winter has been one for the books. . .record cold and record snowfall for our area. Kind of makes you wonder what the spring and summer are going to hold as far as the weather is concerned. This past summer was super hot and dry so maybe, just maybe we are going to have a normal spring and summer this year. . .it has been a while since that happened.

I have no idea what I did yesterday, but I was super busy and didn't sit at the computer very much, so there is only 1 scrapbook page for today.

This was created using Creative Victorian Designs' part of the February Grab-A-Byte (GAB) at Scrapbook Bytes

And, with that I'm outta here to do the day's chores and a special little project - today is the day I am going to clean my craft area!!! It has needed it since Christmas. I have crafty things I want to do, but that mess is definitely a deterrent to doing anything. Tomorrow the weather should be better and I have errands to do. . .the rest of the week is going to be a busy mess!!! So, until next time. . .

No comments: