Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunny Saturday - At Last!!!

What a week!!! Thursday in the span of 12 hours we had flooding in the neighborhood, 50-degree weather, high winds, tornados, snow and sleet!!! All of the snow that we got started melting and because of years of neglect by our fair village, none of the ditches (yes, we have ditches no storm sewers) were flowing. Which means water in everyone's yard. In the 35+ years that we have lived here I have never seen it this bad. . .but then again, we have a new subdivision that was built in the cornfield a block south of our house.

It seems like it has been ages since I last scrapped, so I think I made up for lost time today!!! Here goes



These were created using





These were created using



These were created using









And, with that I'm outta here for today. . .tomorrow is the Daytona 500, so I am VERY excited!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: