Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Magical Monday

The thing that makes today so magical for a Monday is I think I have managed to accomplish every single thing on my "to do" list!!! And, don't get me wrong, there were some mundane things, but there were some big things too so woo-hoo!!!

I even managed to get a bit of scrapping done AND updated my spreadsheet with a new feature. AND I have another idea that I'm thinking through before I start coding on that spreadsheet!!! So, here's the layouts that I have to share. . .And, wouldn't these kits mix and match so nicely too!!!



These were created using







And all of the above use a template pack by Connie Prince. . .

And, with that I think I am outta here. . .have a project that I want to start this afternoon and with the rain and fog outside this seems like a good rainy afternoon task!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: