Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winter Weather. . .

Well, we have snow in the forecast. . .and I have to admit, it is one of those rare occasions when there is snow in the forecast and I have a sinus headache!!! I am guessing that CAN'T be a good sign!!! So I am going to make a run to the farm supply store in a bit and get some birdseed for the feeders. When we have snow, I really enjoy watching the birds of all kinds flock to the feeders!!! And, the other night we were treated to a herd of deer in our yard. . .our grass must taste better than any of the neighbors' grass!!! They were eating in our yard for about 30 minutes!!! It was awesome!!!

Since I got my chores done, I've been scrapping away again so I thought I'd share. . .so here goes :-)



These were created using



This was created using





These were created using





These were created using

And with that I am outta here to go get some housework done. . .until next time. . .

No comments: