Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Messy Messy Week

It looks messy outside!!! It was nice and warm this weekend. . .our neighbor spent the better part of Saturday working in his garden. Now, that seems a tad optimistic and a bit too early to me, but it seemed to make him happy. Today it must have rained during the night and now it is snowing and oh, so windy!!! The roads were warm so the snow is melting on them, but the yard just looks messy!!!

With the less than favorable conditions outside, I have accomplished quite a bit today already so here goes. . .

This was created using



This was created using



This was created using



This was created using





This was created using









These were created using





And, with that I think I am outta here for today. . .it is freezing in my "computer room". Until next time. . .

No comments: